Hyatt Place West London Hayes is preparing to be open from 4th July 2020.
Their primary concern at this time is the safety of their teams and guests, so they will be operating in line with UK Government guidelines for social distancing and safe operations. Few details are provided below, they will continue to review these measures in line with the latest guidance.
How Hyatt Place are looking after the safety of our guests?
- Reducing contact at check-in/check-out with social distancing applied, including use of Perspex screens within the reception area. They are also sanitising objects that are frequently touched like pens, room key cards before re-use and credit card machines.
- Social distancing aligned with government guidelines of applying 1-metre rule will be observed throughout the hotel.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces, including but not limited to, lift controls, door handles and hand rails.
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances.
How Hyatt Place are looking after the safety of their team?
- They have implemented a number of measures to ensure their teams can operate safely, covering staff training, safe operating practises and the use of PPE within certain job roles and for specified tasks.
- GBAC STAR cleanliness and training certification for colleagues.
- Training includes social distancing, hygiene standards and clear guidance on taking time off when sick. Plus, further detailed training by job role, e.g. enhanced cleaning regimes for housekeeping colleagues, and food hygiene standards for F&B teams. They also have clear communication channels for team members to get further advice and guidance.
- They have also provided PPE, in line with government guidelines and consistent with people’s roles and responsibilities, where and if required.
Additionally, Hyatt Place would like to provide you with an update on a number of hotel services and operations:
- Housekeeping: At this time, they appreciate their guests may prefer the opportunity to limit potential contact points with others in their space. As such, Hyatt Place West London Hayes is adjusting standard daily guestroom housekeeping services to provide service every third day during a guest’s stay. Please know that periodic safety and wellbeing checks in guestrooms will still occur. [If you prefer to receive full daily guestroom housekeeping services, please let our front desk team know].
- Food & Drink Services: The hotel restaurant and bar remain closed in line with government guidelines and they ask that no food or beverage is consumed in public communal spaces. They continue to offer a range of meals and drinks for collection from reception in disposable packaging, including;
- A continental breakfast bag with a hot option for collection each morning between 06:00 – 10:00 hours.
- A limited range of wines, beers and soft drinks.
- A reduced menu for collection.
Food and drink cannot be consumed in any public facing areas at this time in line with government guidelines, so all meals are to be taken in guest rooms.
- Fitness Center: Their fitness center remains closed during this time until further notice.
Hyatt Place knows this may be disruptive for you, and they apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and they sincerely thank you for your understanding.
Hyatt Place wants you to feel confident in the care they are providing, and they want to reiterate that your safety and wellbeing remain their highest priority. Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact Hyatt Place West London Hayes.