Get a PCR test at a mobile or local test site near you!
It’s important that you get a PCR test as soon as you can to identify any new variants of concern and keep the infection rate under control, even if you’ve already had a vaccine.
Please get a PCR test as soon as possible on Tuesday 22 June at the following locations:
Mobile PCR Testing Units:
- Beaversfield Park, Hounslow (TW4 7JF) – Open 9:00am-3:00pm
- Church of the Good Shepherd(TW4 6HJ) – Open 10:00am-6:00pm
- Tesco Hayes, Bulls Bridge (UB2 5LN) – Open 10:00am-6:00pm
- Bell Road, Hounslow (TW3 3NX) – Open 9:00am-3:00pm* *You can drive to this site and remain in your car as you receive a test.
- Sainsburys Chiswick(W4 5UT) – Open 9:00am-5:00pm
- Holy Trinity Church, Hounslow High Street (TW3 1HG) – Open 9:00am-5:00pm
Local PCR Testing Sites:
- Brabazon Road Sports Court, Hounslow (TW5 9LR) – Open 8:00am-8:00pm
- Padstow Walk car park, Feltham (TW14 9XU) – Open 8.00am-8.00pm
- Stamford Brook car park, Chiswick (W4 1NH) – Open 8.00am-8.00pm (Please book an appointment here: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-testWhen booking, select “do not have symptoms” and then “I was asked to take a test by the Local Authority.” Please also walk to this site if you can, as there is no parking on site and parking is very limited nearby).
- Hounslow House– 7 Bath Road, Hounslow (TW3 3EB) – Open 8.00am-4.00pm
- Heston Library– New Heston Road, Hounslow TW5 0LW – Open 6.30am-7.30pm Mon-Fri, or 8.00am-4.00pm Sat/Sun
- Isleworth Library– Twickenham Road, Isleworth TW7 7EU – Open 8.00am-4.00pm
- Bedfont Library– Staines Road, Feltham TW14 8DB – Open 8.00am-4.00pm
Or book an appointment at a regional PCR test site via www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test:
- Twickenham Stadium (TW2 7BA) entrance at the rear via Whitton Dene – Open 8.00am-8.00pm*
- Heathrow Airport Car Park E2, Eastern Perimeter Road (TW6 2SQ) – Open 8.00am- 5.00pm*
*When booking, select “do not have symptoms” and then “I was asked to take a test by the Local Authority.” Drive through site only.
|Get PCR tested|
Aged 18+? It’s your turn to get the vaccine! Find out how
If you are aged 18 or over, are clinically vulnerable, a frontline worker or a carer, you can now book your COVID-19 vaccination through the NHS website even if you haven’t yet received a letter. Appointments are available at sites across the Borough and also Ealing, Wembley and Hammersmith.
We are aware of other scam messages circulating – please ignore them. The NHS will never ask you for money or your bank details for your vaccination – it is free.
COVID-19 vaccines are being offered to:
- people aged 18 and over
- people who will turn 18 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
You’ll be contacted by the NHS when you’re eligible.
You do not need to wait to be contacted if you’re in a group listed above. You may be able to book your COVID-19 vaccination appointments online now.
If you did not book when you were contacted, you’re still eligible and can book your appointments anytime.