From the 2nd of January, Hounslow Youth Service will see an increase in youth activities. The Brentford Football Club Community Sports Trust and Participation People have been entrusted with this responsibility.
The range of activities will include: career advice to young people participation.
For more information:Click Here
After having successful trials in Oxford, England the DRIVEN consortium has decided begin trials in London’s road. Mapping will begin in the streets of Hounslow. Driveless cars will hit Hounslow roads before Christmas.
To read more: Click Here
FULLER, SMITH & TURNER P.L.C.
(“Fuller’s”, “the Group” or “the Company”)
Half year results for the 26 weeks ended 29 September 2018
Increased investment for the long term
- Revenue up 6% to £222.1 million (2017/18: £209.3 million)
- EBITDA up 2% to £38.2 million (2017/18: £37.6 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax down 1% to £23.6 million (2017/18: £23.8 million)
- Adjusted earnings per share down 1% at 33.83p (2017/18: 34.22p)
- Interim dividend up 3% to 7.80p (2017/18: 7.55p)
- Proforma net debt to EBITDA of 3.1 times (2017/18: 2.8 times).
- Good performance from Managed Pubs and Hotels with like for like sales rising 4.1% (2017/18: 3.6%), total profits reflect high number of 92 closure weeks (2017/18: 29 weeks) due to investment in estate
- Strong results from Tenanted Inns with like for like profit increasing 4% (2017/18: 3%), four pubs sold and a rise in average EBITDA per pub of 2%
- Total beer and cider volumes for The Fuller’s Beer Company rose marginally by 0.2% (2017/18: 1%), with revenue up 7% and operating profit up 9%.
- Pre-separately disclosed earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, loss on disposal of plant and equipment, and amortisation
- Adjusted profit before tax is the profit before tax excluding separately disclosed items. Statutory profit before tax was £20.8 million (2017/18: £23.6 million)
- Calculated using adjusted profit after tax and the same weighted average number of shares as for the basic earnings per share and using a 40p ordinary share. Basic earnings per share were 29.65p (2017/18: 35.12p)
- Proforma net debt to EBITDA is calculated on a 12 month basis adjusting as appropriate for acquisitions and disposals