Date - 24/03/2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
What is it?
Join us for this informal networking event to help you get set up to create the success that you want in your business in 2021! Surround yourself with local successful entrepreneurs to boost conversation, improve your thinking and explore opportunities to collaborate.
Not only will you get to meet other business owners, but we will be discussing how you can boost your business and get more sales in 2021.
This month’s topic: How retail businesses can best position their products to maximise space, increase sales and improve your visual merchandising.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is self-employed or interested in starting up a business or people in business already who want to take it to the next level. Entrepreneurship can be a lonely world and this is a great way to connect with likeminded people.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly informal and feel welcome
- Opportunity to introduce yourself and your business
- Connected into the local community of business owners to potentially collaborate with
- Value add information on a set topic / theme per session
- Access to brainstorming and a mastermind group in the breakout rooms
- Accountability to ensure you stay on track
- Business support to know that someone is there to support
- Build your network
Why this network?
- Friendly members focused on giving
- Broad selection of people with varying business size
- Access to partners
- Free business support
- Council backed initiative
- Exceptional quality of support
As the ancient proverb goes “A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step”. Together let’s stay positive, work hard and make it happen in 2021. Give your business the boost that it needs and click to register.