Date - 09/07/2019
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Health and Wellbeing event, providing practical information and opportunities for entrepreneurs / employers to address this increasingly important business issue, is proving popular.
Striking the correct work/life balance is a worry to us all. Come along to learn better working ways! Massages will also be available.
Presentations will include:
- Alan Rides – Hounslow Chamber of Commerce
- Ed Hussey – Menzies: Motivation/Protection of Your Workforce
- Jacqueline McCouat – Anchor Counselling: Mental Health in the Workplace
- Brigitte Faubert – Rotary Club: Problems of Loneliness
- Nigel George – Garner & Hancock: Mental Capacity/Dementia/End of Life
- Dave Burgess – Protecting You and Your Business
- Trevor Walker – Prostate Cancer
- Tim Owers – Wyke Green Golf Club: Golf & Me!
- Alex Willis – doTerra: Workplace Balance
- Matilda Goes – Spa de Sal: Lung Cleansing/Relaxation
- Janine Cording – Mindfulness Matters
Save 10% on a membership for Wyke Green Golf Club and 20% from Hounslow Chamber by joining both or either on the day of the event!
Stands are still available to book below.