Date - 02/06/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Health & Wellbeing – 2nd June at 10:00 am
Many of us have now been working from home for the past few months. The cracks are beginning to show!
Please join us for a Health & Wellbeing webinar to try to understand our current behaviour patterns and how we can cope better. Learn how to listen to ourselves and take time out to reward ourselves. We are all coping with a huge amount of change in a very short time – take time to acknowledge this.
There will be plenty of time for your questions to our panel of the following experts.
This could be the most useful 60 minutes of your day!
Please join us to learn how to do it better.
- Kelly O’Neill, Director of Public Health at Hounslow Council to talk about what the Council is doing to help businesses in these trying times – 0208 583 3142
- Elizabeth Adams: Leadership Catalyst and Confidante and Board Facilitator on how business owners can cope with the current pressures whilst also struggling with emotional resilience – www.ealtd.com / 07809 384210
- Ed Hussey, Director of People Solutions at Menzies: more practical side of WFH, anger management, posture, motivation, routine, breaks – pyjamas or workwear? – www.menzies.co.uk / 01784 497105
- Nicholas Rose: Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Couples Counsellor, Coach and Supervisor now 7 weeks in, how bad habits are becoming entrenched, good time to reflect and how to behave once restrictions begin to be eased – www.nicholas-rose.co.uk / 07789 488691
- Jacqueline McCouat, Chief Executive of Anchor Counselling – what NHS can do to help with those who are struggling emotionally – www.anchorcounselling.org / 0208867 7660