Date - 26/05/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Cyber Security & Doing Business Online – 26th May – https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MQobmNjuRA6ptqmHU4Tf0g
As always our businesses have reacted quickly to the ‘new normal’, working from home and changing their offer in tune with the times. However, with the constant changes that are taking place daily, much advice is needed on how to succeed during these unprecedented times, and once we start to come out of lockdown.
Our expert panel is here to give you that advice and help.
- Michael Ramlakhan, Timeless ,doing business from home, secure connectivity and cloud solutions – www.timelessims.co.uk
- Ayman Sharabi, CLS UK Services, keeping your business safe, cyber security – www.clsukservices.co.uk
- Mark Lumley, Head of Digital & IT, Hounslow Council ,updates from the Local Authority – email@example.com
- Basil Fernandes, Smart Digital Partners Ltd, getting more out of your existing business and data usage (business intelligence and analytics)
- Cumhur Kizilar, Morten Consultancy &Training Services– managing your career and success in the new IT era – www.mortenict.co.uk / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christophe Camara, doing business on-line, creating e opportunities – www.christophecamara.com
- Liz Green, Dell Technologies, Cybersecurity & Resilience specialist – 0779 554 2205 / email@example.com