Date - 28/05/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Your Chamber fights for your voice to be heard.
Our regular Business Task Force webinars are part of this service, to give you the best professional advice.
Together we can win!
As always our businesses have reacted quickly to the ‘new normal’, working from home and changing their offer in tune with the times. However, with the constant changes that are taking place daily, much advice is needed on how to succeed during these unprecedented times, and once we start to come out of lockdown.
Our expert panel is here to give you that advice and help.
- Tony Ryan, Branduin Business Support – 07715 705209 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soraya Lavery/Helen Roberts – CPGEXP
- Marcus Gruenwald, Finpoint – 0330 097 2358 / email@example.com
- John Rose, HR Dept – 07751 108433 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alan Rides, Hounslow Chamber – 07780 650338 / email@example.com
- Sally Smith, Hounslow Chamber – 07879 813817 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Shantanu Rajawat, Cabinet Member for Finance & Corporate Services at Hounslow Council – 07866 784970 / Shantanu.Rajawat@hounslow.gov.uk
- Nick Woolf, Nicholas Woolf & Co Solicitors – 0207 242 6018 / email@example.com
- Shankar Devarashetty, Oasis Accountants – 07944 334262 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Edwards, The Real Business Club – 07896 665104 / email@example.com